- RSS Channel Showcase 1548563
- RSS Channel Showcase 2106800
- RSS Channel Showcase 5569122
- RSS Channel Showcase 5910764
Articles on this Page
- 04/28/17--06:17: _My 66 Valiant wagon……
- 04/28/17--07:22: _Random Parts
- 04/28/17--07:28: _Abody spare tire ho...
- 04/28/17--07:49: _slant six oil cap
- 04/28/17--07:55: _Fixing the wiring o...
- 04/28/17--07:58: _What’s Your Stand O...
- 04/28/17--08:00: _67 dart 2 dr sedan ...
- 04/28/17--08:47: _Found a baggie of o...
- 04/28/17--08:54: _Been pretty busy of...
- 04/28/17--09:13: _light surface rust ...
- 04/28/17--09:26: _76 Duster 10″ drum ...
- 04/28/17--09:27: _My New ’69 Barracuda
- 04/28/17--09:28: _gaskets for steerin...
- 04/28/17--09:28: _take a guess at odd...
- 04/28/17--09:29: _Hinge repair or rep...
- 04/28/17--18:01: _Why does engine die?
- 04/28/17--18:04: _electric fuel pumps
- 04/28/17--18:55: _Shims Under Main an...
- 04/28/17--18:56: _wtb a body backing ...
- 04/28/17--19:06: _Rocker Geometry!
- 04/28/17--06:17: My 66 Valiant wagon……
- 04/28/17--07:22: Random Parts
- 04/28/17--07:28: Abody spare tire hold down bracket
- 04/28/17--07:49: slant six oil cap
- 04/28/17--07:55: Fixing the wiring of my tach – I’m dumber than a blonde!
- 04/28/17--07:58: What’s Your Stand On Stance?!
- 04/28/17--08:00: 67 dart 2 dr sedan in CA (not mine)
- 04/28/17--08:47: Found a baggie of old patches
- 04/28/17--08:54: Been pretty busy of late.
- 04/28/17--09:13: light surface rust in cylinders
- 04/28/17--09:26: 76 Duster 10″ drum brake spindles & backing plates
- 04/28/17--09:27: My New ’69 Barracuda
- 04/28/17--09:28: gaskets for steering column
- 04/28/17--09:28: take a guess at odd engine noise?
- 04/28/17--09:29: Hinge repair or replacement
- 04/28/17--18:01: Why does engine die?
- 04/28/17--18:04: electric fuel pumps
- 04/28/17--18:55: Shims Under Main and Rod bearings
- 04/28/17--18:56: wtb a body backing plates
- 04/28/17--19:06: Rocker Geometry!
So I have found a few minutes to finally post some decent photos of my 66 Valiant 200 wagon. I purchased her a few months ago and she has now became my main means of daily transportation.
Pretty much all original when I purchased her and have the cert...
Paxton NOVI 2000 Pulley, double key, 8 rib, 3.5" - $40
Paxton FMU - $20
Small block fixed fan - $10
360 magnum roller lifters - $30
72 Charger tail light housing set - $50
Buyer pays shipping. If you don't like the price shoot me an offer. Not trying to get rich.
yes I fabricated my spare tire floor but my spare tire hold down bracket is rusted away. anyone have this bracket from a floor that is too rusted for anyone to u se????? I looked up Sherman and they say it will be repoped sometime or another. can't afford an AMD floor ( that has this bracket) for $300 plus s shipping!!! for a slant duster!! ha
As the title states Im in need of an oil filler cap for my slant six. I'm sure they are mostly the same, but I have a 76. I lost mine when putting on a new chrome valve cover which I ended up throwing away after a couple months. While I kept the original valve cover I misplaced or threw away the cap. I'm sure I tossed the breather but I replaced that with an Edelbrock. I have in place a push in plug for now but I'm just losing oil like a mo.
I'm in Aztec new mexico not sure my zip code but...
Hey guys - So I've got this 72 Plymouth Scamp. It has a Sun Tach (model ST-602) tach already on it. The tach works. But it is wired up hot to the battery + post. Luckily, there is a disconnect about a foot off the battery. When it is connected, the tach is ON, and the light is on. It will drain the battery. It doesn't matter the key switch or anything else. So, last night I tried to figure it out.
In summary ... I SUCK at anything electrical. I'm a mechanical engineer for YEARS....
The post Fixing the wiring of my tach – I’m dumber than a blonde! appeared first on Classic Mopar Forums.
Some like them slammed...
Some like it stock...
Me, I like my '70's "stink bug" stance...
To each their own. ...it's all good as long as it's Mopar!
Post 'em up...here's mine!
Copart USA - Online Live Vehicle Auctions - Bid & Win
and 3 days left to bid.
Worked at a Plymouth dealer and for a few years in a row got the 5 star award.
View attachment 1715042398
Ceiling popcorn sucks and I have 7 rooms of vaulted ceilings to go, along with fixing some of the jacked up stuff the previous owner of the place did and tried to hide with texture.
And there's this, an antenna delete job and paint to replace my buckled passenger side.
I'll be going with a windshield mount amplified antenna, not that I listen to radio much.
This fender was sprayed a week ago, and I'm just waiting for the perfect op to get it on there.
What would you guys use, to remove it?
1976 Duster 10" spindles with backing plates ( 10 x 2 1/2 brakes ) Backing plates are still loaded. Will separate. Asking $80.00 + shipping from Va. zip 23093
The post 76 Duster 10″ drum brake spindles & backing plates appeared first on Classic Mopar Forums.
I just took delivery of this 1969 Barracuda convertible. I wanted a car the whole family could ride in and my wife wanted a convertible so this was the perfect choice. It is even better because ever since I was young I always wanted a blue A-body Barracuda. I use to have a picture of one just like this as my screensaver.
It's not perfect, some of the trim, the grill and the rear panel needs work but it's a driver. The plan is to use it often. The 318 sounds and feels...
I have the column out and am preparing to pull the engine and paint the engine compartment in the next week or two. Question is I purchased a fire wall gasket set.
The steering column appears to have a couple of gaskets that were not included. They are...
I know this is almost impossible to diagnosis, but I have a ticking/tapping noise at idle that I'd be interested in hearing guesses about. It's a 340, rebuilt 15 years ago. Only has about 4000 miles on it.
I don't think the noise is new (didn't just suddenly occur), but may be getting worse over time. It seems to be emanating from the right side of the engine, but cannot say for sure. Maybe twice per revolution. At warm idle (7-800 RPM), it's quite noticeable. At 1000 RPM it's...
I'm fitting the hood to the fenders to set the gap and I notice when I start to close the hood, the hinges deflect sideways, not a good thing. So here is the set-up; the car is in white metal and the hinges have been removed from the body and are in place on there pins, but the retaining clips are not installed. Could it be the lack of clips is causing the deflection?
Ideally I'd like to use gas springs instead of the wound springs so it looks like I'll have to make the modified hinges...
Driving home from the local Saturday night car show I stopped at a stop sign and the engine slowed down and died. Finally got engine started again and made it home by shifting into neutral whenever I had to stop. Have checked alternator, changed out ...
whats a good electric fuel pump. not looking to spend over 200$ i was looking at a QF 30-125
Hey guys and girls I just bought a 75000 mileage 318. After doing a compression test the cyl 2 failed because a cracked valve seat and cylinder 2 have bad pitting. So I sent the block to machine shop for sleeving cyl 2 because the other cylinders was in really good condition with minimal wear. I ordered a rebuild kit with new pistons, bearings, timing set and oil pump.
I measured the crank and rod journal with a micrometer and the numbers are: Crank journal 2.5005". Rod journal 2.124" which...
looking to buy a body backing plates a pair for 10"x 13/4" drums pictures and price please thanks
I have a 500 ci bracket motor in the shop for some work. It had 20-25 passes on the motor, was breaking pushrods and beating up the Indy rockers @ 7800 rpm. This was a perfect candidate for some of our custom T&D rockers, using a single s...